Chicken Licken

Potato question

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I lovingly planted my first earlies (lots) second earlies (not many) and main crop potatoes (not many at all). They are all growing well and have been topped up with mud and manure. The thing is the second earlies (charlotte I think) are flowering, but the first earlies (Duke of York I think) have no sign of a bud, no flowers nothing....have I managed to damage them. I am a novice, but thought they would be pretty bomb proof, They do have lots of leaves and seem to be growing - just after a biit of reassurance really from you potato experts!!! Please... :)

they're fine :D

salad spuds come ready early so you get to eat them while still waiting for your maincrops :D

carefully 'peel back' some of the comost from your chalottes...some may be ready now. You can always nick a few and leave the rest to get bigger.

with maincrops though, leave till they've flowered and the plants have died back :wink: