Lesley

Pancake Day ?

We had pancakes but I dare not enter another comp. for a T-shirt we already have 2 and I think I was the only one to have a egg and spoon race apart from the Omlet team that is.

The T-shirt on offer this time is a pink one and if they are as tight fitting as the Olive ones I won't be able to get it over my head....... :roll::roll:

Bill hope you get eggs soon the pancakes taste so much nicer I used 3 eggs in my batter and seemed to feed all the neighbours kids as well as mine everybody agreed the pancakes tasted fab........ :D:D

Lesley I need the xxxxL T-shirt as well I am thinking of ordering a mens for me that should fit. I asked Jeff if I could have an Omlet T-shirt for valentines day instead of flowers and he said I was thinking of getting you a cream legbar, see I told you it would not take long with my powers of persuasion. So it is hard at work this weekend to prepare the run. How do you go about ordering the hens from Broadway I presume you have to make an appointment............

Yes Nicola - I emailed and had prompt replies. There is a phone number as well. That didn't take you long did it!!! You've managed to persuade your hsband that he's always wanted a Cream Legbar!

The men's sizes are somewhat ummm.... small as well! It's all these pancakes!!

Kate it took a lot of sweet talking and foot stamping but he is a big softy at heart and loves Babs and Ginger so 1 more won't be much more trouble, and my dad who is a joiner and loves the chickens too is helping to make the run.

Lesley thanks for the info. will email them ASAP.

The men's sizes are somewhat ummm.... small as well! It's all these pancakes!!

There is a programme on C4 tonight about how scientists believe that a virus is responsible for making 30% of Americans obese! - I told you there was a reason - I've got a virus :lol::lol::lol: I must have caught it last Feb. when we were over there :lol::lol::lol:

Lesley just looked at the T-shirts it says will fit size 38-46 chest I know my chest is shall we say large but surely that should fit............ :D

I think I have that virus as well Lesley I am now busy spreading it around, the virus not my chest .............. :D:D:D

:D:D:D must watch the program........I will now have an excuse

Edited by Guest