the-marks Posted October 22, 2011 Share Posted October 22, 2011 Oh dear! Having applied some purple spray to Barbara's pecked bold nether regions, some must have dripped onto Elsie - a pure white Amber Star - resulting in some rather fetching purple blobs on her back! Has anyone any idea how long it will be till it wears off? Thanks! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
keyhole kate Posted October 22, 2011 Share Posted October 22, 2011 :lol: Sorry not a clue my first thought was Elsie saying to Barbara " I think the new look rather suits me " I think I have been around chooks too long Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bouldercroft Posted October 23, 2011 Share Posted October 23, 2011 I have Mrs Slocombe images in my head Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...