Eggasperated Posted November 30, 2011 Share Posted November 30, 2011 I've recently started using Method cleaning products to try and be more environmentally friendly but they don't do a cleaner for Corian. When I contacted them they recommended I use their all-purpose cleaner or their granite cleaner ( ) ,although the all-purpose is lovely it doesn't get all the marks off my cream Corian sink. I'm not really sure that I should use a granite cleaner on Corian, has anyone tried this? Or can you recommend a good environmentally friendly cleaner so I don't have to keep bleaching my sink twice a week? On the plus side the all-purpose cleaner smells so nice that I've started a major pre-Christmas cleaning blitz throughout the house . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jasperaliceuk Posted November 30, 2011 Share Posted November 30, 2011 Can't answer your question but I'm a fan of their products. They smell lovely and seem to do a good job. Just did all my conservatory windows with their Glass Cleaner and the Tub Scrub is good. Sue Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eggasperated Posted November 30, 2011 Author Share Posted November 30, 2011 Oh yes, love the tub scrub - a little seems to go a long way, although it seems expensive to buy I think it works out cheaper than my previous spray cleaner. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
loumabel Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 I use the method Granite cleaner but I don't think it would be very good for cleaning a sink. I use it on my Granite worktops and it is more of a shine and protect kind of spray not really for getting marks and stains off. Sorry I can't help with what would be good, I am sure someone with Corian will be along soon with some fab advice Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...