Old Speckled Hen Posted December 10, 2011 Share Posted December 10, 2011 (edited) post removed Edited December 10, 2011 by Guest Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted December 10, 2011 Share Posted December 10, 2011 There's a big chat going on about it over in the All Things Nice section OSH Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Old Speckled Hen Posted December 10, 2011 Author Share Posted December 10, 2011 There's a big chat going on about it over in the All Things Nice section OSH OK thanks I've removed the post Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted December 10, 2011 Share Posted December 10, 2011 I'll see if I can merge the posts here with the other one If your computer screen goes blank I have broken the forum...... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted December 10, 2011 Share Posted December 10, 2011 Big topic here: http://club.omlet.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=83949&start=45 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...