yack

poor duck

i have 3 ducks ... one has been attacked by a fox .. she has been operated on by vet however she is now not eating and does not want to walk on her leg .. i do know that they like to be with there own kind ... didnt know if anyone has had a good out come with keeping a duck separated from flock until well again .. xxx

Hi i am sorry to hear about your duck is there anyway you could put her back with her mates i find when seperated they tend to just give up a sure sign is they cant even be bothered to do their hair (preen) themselves or even put her in a small pen thats near her ducky friends leanne :)

she is full of stitches in her back and top of one of her legs ... she is still struggling to walk ... have got her in a dog cage in doors now by the window and she has picked up after seeing the rest of them .. just worried that they others are mean to her when she goes back out as there are 4 chickens as well ... gonna put cage out if not raining tomorrow so they can be closer together ... she has been given meds by vet just worried giving to her as they are not licensed for birds ?? thanks for reply and reading ..xx