Sorry, we had fun getting them to bed, it's great with bags of room and the ladder is fine. The girls are so funny gripping it and all using very inventive methods of getting up and down :wink::lol: Yes I did crawl in .

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We were surprised at the room in the house with them all in, there's stacks of room....dangerous!!!!

We will get pics on asap, we have to complete the reshuffle as mark 1 is being sold and mark 2 will take it's place. The camera has died so have to recharge but will let you know when the pics go on the blog. Didn't get any construction ones but you know all about it now.

I love the size, it's like real hen keeping! BUT I have to add we both said we love the original Eglu so would always want one!.

So nice when Mikey said he'll make the run smaller for the 'hospital' eglu, he's really getting the whole thing now.

It's the perfect relaxation!

Hugs all round

BBx :D

Parents thought the cube was fab, rushed down the garden and said 'don't they look lovely in the run :P Dad called it the hen hilton

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dad helped me give both the mark 1 and 2 a good clean with his pressure washer and we then put the 'for sale' eglu on the deck and the mark 2 down in it's new home, pics tomorrow on my blog, I hope. I've mowed the lawn and it looks neat and tidy.

Really pleased but a bit tired now. A sit down for a few mins and then walkies...

Ta ta

BBx

Sorry to confuse you. I am the research coordinator ,so work with manufacturers and the food industry and pass on info to the consumer. I haven't got my own girls yet and i think it's probably going to be when we move now. I'm doing my bit for them, all behind the scenes and go to the devon rescue each year. Just haven't got my own girls to cuddle yet!

BBxx :D