I'd originally thought we'd get the cube on friday but it's now tomorrow. Mikey is collecting it!!! 8):D

Trust me to have the busiest work day but never mind, I work from home so will be here to see it and play when I finish at 6pm.

Hurrah! :dance::dance::dance:

BBx

Edited by Guest

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've got a nice dinner planned and a celebration of the arrival, then we'll celebrate it arriving and then celebrate it's second day here. I am off on friday, well no clients booked so will play with it all day on and off :D:D:D

BBx 8):D

Well I'm not sure how I feel.......

Perhaps a bit :dance::dance::dance::dance:

only a bit :wink:

It will be great to have all the girls together,wonder what they'll think and how they'll view stairs

:shock::lol:

LJ I'm not having rescue girls just yet :wink: but we and I can now say officially 'WE' do intend to take our own girls out of their cage next summer when we go to Devon. I want to see their faces as we remove them from their cage and know they are coming home with us :D The Mark 2 is the hospital so they'll start in there and there will be room in the cube. So the plan is coming to fruition. 8)

Did I mention it's cube day, this afternoon :lol::lol::lol:

It's dry at the mo so hope it stays that way

:D

I'll update here later and post on my blog, pics etc.

Can't wait to see what it looks like in our chook zone 8)

Well better get on

BBXX :D

Mikey wants to start it at 6pm so I can watch, assist, drink wine and instruct him, moan about how long it's taking, hold the screwdriver...you get the picture.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Phoned my mum and dad and they are coming for lunch tomorrow to see the cube 8) Dad jumped at the chance 8):D

I'm just a little over excited right now so better walk daisie and chill :D

BBx :D:D:D:D:D

Well the pug's not back yet Clare :? Left me a message saying he'll be back at 4.45pm hurrah!! I finish at 6 on the phone BUT he can start :P8):D No clients to disturb :D

I'll fill you in as soon as I can, most prob betomorrow by the time we get it doen, look at it, play with it and let the girls investigate.

Phyllis is going to take one look at the ladder and say 'you must be joking' :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BBxx