Bramble Posted June 17, 2012 Share Posted June 17, 2012 Hello! This is a follow up to Kissinuk's BRILLIANT post about run netting http://club.omlet.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27677&highlight= I've just ordered the same netting from Knowle Nets, but was pondering about posts then found these: http://www.countrywidefarmers.co.uk/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=274 Currently on offer at £11.95 for a pack of 10 from Countrywide. I'm lucky enough to have a store within walking distance but even if you don't the postage on these seems really reasonably (about £3 or £4 I think), so I've put together a "playpen" for my chucks for about £20 so thought I'd share in case anyone else is interested. Thanks Kissinuk!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kissinuk Posted June 17, 2012 Share Posted June 17, 2012 No probs! They look about the same as mine so I'm sure they will be fine. My netting has stood up to the test of time, it's not as good quality as the Omlet netting but is a fraction of the cost. Good luck! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
shemybelle Posted June 17, 2012 Share Posted June 17, 2012 Brilliant, thanks. Just ordered some! Lx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
shemybelle Posted June 17, 2012 Share Posted June 17, 2012 Edited - Had a question but figured it out Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...