Spinning Top

Recommendation for Woodchip supplier

Is there a particular etiquette for making recommendations on here? We've just replaced the wood chippings in the run and I'd like to post the suppliers details but I don't know if it's permitted. I posted a recommendation for a supplier once before and it was removed so I want to check first this time..! Ta muchly

Edited by Guest

Thanks ladies,

NannyHenny, the chap is called Trevor. He is based near Barnwell (South of Oundle on the A605 between Peterborough and Northampton). He delivers to us at £45 for a cubic metre. We're based just North of Oundle so it's quite local for him but he will go slightly further afield (and would quote accordingly) or is happy for people to collect in a trailer. Really good quality wood chippings, no thorns or brambles and drained well through the winter. We put a load down when we first got the girls in September and have just moved it (and the associated fertiliser...!!) to the flower beds and put another load down. Great lad and he'd be delighted to be recommended.

Phone number: 0778 0666419

Redwing - I'll start a 'Wood chip' thread with the same info if this is OK...? Or of course feel free to use whatever info you like if you prefer to edit it.