Donna C Posted June 24, 2012 Share Posted June 24, 2012 Hi guys, so now I' ve only got one Orpington, and although still very loud. She seems quite happy on her own so unless she goes down hill we're gonna keep her on her own. But thinking of future I have a go and a 6-9 wir. Would 4 ex-batts fit. Thinking if have four and lose one, three will be happy and introduce two more when get down to two. Want to Avoid being in the single chicken situation again. Please let me know you're thoughts Kind regards Donna Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cluckingmad Posted June 24, 2012 Share Posted June 24, 2012 Hi Donna, sounds ok to me.. 4 might be a squeeze but withthe WIR I'd think they'd be ok xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...