jasperaliceuk Posted June 29, 2012 Share Posted June 29, 2012 I found Mimi limping, walking on the knuckle of her right foot, on Wednesday morning. I couldn't see anything visibly wrong and she could bear some weight on it so decided to wait it out. Next morning, slightly better, less folding of the foot but she was having difficulty lifting that leg to go over anything. I had already moved her out to the Go on grass so that she had a flat, soft surface but she has spent most of the time lying down. I made a vet appointment for her this morning but she is so much better that I cancelled. I let her have a stroll around this morning to assess her - she came to call and for the first time I saw her scratching so she is using that leg. She is eating and drinking and burbles away when you talk to her. I think I'll keep her isolated for a couple of days more and maybe let her free range soon with the others but I don't want her jumping so won't put her back into the Cube and run just yet. I'm hoping it is just a strain - they do bolt down the ladder in the mornings but hubby who lets them out never watches them, despite me asking him to She laid on Wed but not Thurs or today so I am assuming it is stress related. Fingers crossed. Sue Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jackian Posted June 29, 2012 Share Posted June 29, 2012 Phew! I am glad she is improving bit by bit.. One of my girls had a broken leg a couple of months ago and sadly I had to have her PTS ...but she just did not improve , could not even stand.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...