runners can be so tame and funny leanne :)

That's nice to know. Those I've seen always look lovely and tame but some books say they are very nervy and flighty so I was not sure what the truth is. :anxious: OH really likes them and he probably should have his way on something :wink: so though we can't have any at the moment if they are nice and tame I'll not put a dampner on his hopes.

Well in the end I decided on 2 khaki campbells. 14 weeks old! Introductions not going well though unfortunately. I got them yesterday and my drake just won't leave them alone. I put him in with the hens last night but he wasn't happy. They're out again together today but he's constantly pecking feathers out them and trying to tread them. Any suggestions?

Ducks should be at least 16 weeks old before going in with a drake as he knows they are female and will be after them all the time i have had a drake try and get it on with an 8 week old when it escaped out of its pen luckily i caught him before any damage was done you will have to really keep them apart for a couple of weeks and then when he has had his wicked way with them it should settle down this is why i hate drakes if you dont want to breed your better off not having one leanne :)