Christian Posted July 31, 2012 Share Posted July 31, 2012 I wanted a digital SLR and bought a Canon 1000D a few years ago. There are new models out now, but I love my Canon. The battery life is amazing and I find it easy to take pictures with it. It is quite bulky compared to a standard camera, but I love it! I really need to do a photography course to learn how to use it properly, but the beauty of DSLR is that you just delete the pics! I am from the 'one click' school of photography but sometimes you get stunning pictures! - http://club.omlet.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=84624&start=315#p1208190 (See bottom of post - I love that picture)! I would go to Jessops and have a play around with different cameras. He will get a feel for the right one. Good luck! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TAJ Posted July 31, 2012 Share Posted July 31, 2012 I did a day course with Going Digital that was really good. Tracy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...