Luvachicken

Bad fox !!!! Bad Update.

I'm not sure about the technicalities of it, but you can electrify a roof/top of fence by setting up an earth wire to run alongside the live wire, the idea being that foxy touches both and gets a zap. I expect if you have a search on the internet you can find out how to do this.

Yeah, hubby would be able to do that to the shed roof :D

Or I have heard of getting a cage/trap and then shooting it if you would be willing to do that/arrange it. I would have no hesitation, foxes are PESTS! We have a local gamekeeper who would do the job for us.

And I do have a friend who is able to shoot things so I could contact him maybe if I get a trap.

I think I prefer the electric shock treatment.

I have to help at my pre schools bazaar today, but will get hubby to look into things while I'm gone.

Thanks everyone xx

Well, I think everything is secure enough. The cube run skirt has compacted dirt and plants growing through and my wooden run is on paving stones anyway. I am going to peg some tent pegs round tomorrow just in case. And we have some spare paving stones too.

This afternoon we have been out and bought some heavy duty wire and hubby is going to put this inside the run roof, so that if foxy does get through the first layer of wire he will have to start all over again to get through the next layer. Although the runs are connected, I always shut their cube door and the door on the cube run, so even if foxy got in overnight he shouldn't be able to get my girls. In fact, if he did that he would then be stuck in my wooden run.

Mimi5 I watched the video. Those poor chickens were going mad. One even hid inside just like one of mine did. Poor things.

I haven't watched the other clip yet ( don't know how :oops: )

I haven't watched the other clip yet ( don't know how )
dont know why it doesnt come as a click on link?

you could probably copy it and paste into the browser?

Yay I did it :clap: , and there is no one here to help me. ( I only really know how to come on here )

That man was pushing his luck I think and if I'd had that dog I would have let it get the fox.