miller30

Here we go again.

Well dragged my incy out from under the bed yesterday and by 10 last night it was full with a mix of legbars,leghorns,andalusians,french wheaton marans oh and not forgetting a couple of my lav frizzle pekin eggs thought i would squeeze those in to see if romeo is doing his job properly and the good thing is i dont have to look after them as soon as they hatch my dad will be over to collect and put in his brooder and if the little pekins hatch he can take those aswell and i will have them back at 6 weeks he doesnt know this yet :lol: he wont mind and then hopefully my porcelain sablepoots,millie pekins and lav frizzles will be laying loads and then i will load it up again for me leanne :)

Oh sorry forgot i have 3 exchequer leghorns,1lav pekin,1 cream legbar,1 lav leghorn,3 black leghorns and 1 andulusian that took 2 days to hatch and has splayed legs so put its little legbands on so hopefully will be ok the marans and some of the legbar eggs were no good one of the andulusians was dead in shell and i helped one of them out which i knew i shouldnt have done and it had some of its stomach poking out so i culled it they are being picked up tom by my father as i hatched them for my parents apart from the little lav pekin which is mine so i will get it back at 6 weeks so when i have enough eggs out of my pekin and poots i will load my incy up again leanne :)

I had a phone call from my mum to say my chick the little lav pekin looks strange i said what do you mean she said its started to feather up but seems to be having a bad hair day i said yipee its nothing to worry about its a little frizzle what luck is that first and only one i hatched out of my group is going to look just like its daddy romeo :)