Leicester_H Posted April 3, 2013 Share Posted April 3, 2013 Unfortunately, BBC Breakfast doesn't seem to be available via iPlayer. They had a schools project to teach children that risks/uncertainty were not bad things - so of course it involved chickens ! The problem they had was dropping eggs - so they had to devise packaging and then test to see if it worked. Did anyone else catch it ?? H Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted April 3, 2013 Share Posted April 3, 2013 I was listening but with my back to the TV - I turned round as the egg was dropped but missed seeing the Eglu I did see a Cube on Escape to the Country the other day though......they're quite often shown on that programme. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Daphne Posted April 3, 2013 Share Posted April 3, 2013 And there was a nice bit on chickens (footage from old poultry shows, a cockeral being well and truly washed ready for show, and somebody from my local poultry club wandering around the Hants & Berks show) in the middle of Hairy Bikers on Monday PS I've just typed Hairy Bakers, the new crossover cookery show! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...