pianogirl79 Posted April 3, 2013 Share Posted April 3, 2013 Well after just missing out on so many bids for a second hand cube on ebay I have taken the plunge and bought a brand shiny new one! along with 3 run extensions! Hoping to go from a classic with 2 girls up to 5 or 6 : ) And also hoping hubby won't have a heart attack when he sees our bank statement - I asked him what he thought would be a reasonable price for a bigger set up and he said "a couple of hundred tops" - whoops! Please tell me I have done the right thing!!! Only had our first 2 for 6 months but already addicted to chooks : ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mimi5 Posted April 3, 2013 Share Posted April 3, 2013 You won't regret it !!! The cube is so easy to use and your classic will be great for intros!!! The cost is a bit eye watering I agree But you get what you pay for I have also got 3 extensions on my cube (so 4 metre run in total) Currently I only have 4 pekin bantams in there.......but 2 more in my classic waiting to join them. Enjoy your cube Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
pianogirl79 Posted April 4, 2013 Author Share Posted April 4, 2013 Thanks Mimi, Good to hear they're worth it! It's arriving next Friday - ridiculously excited already! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted April 4, 2013 Share Posted April 4, 2013 Congratulations! I'm sure once he sees what you actually get for your money (and how happy your girlies will be!) he'll be persuaded it's worth it . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scottie Posted April 4, 2013 Share Posted April 4, 2013 Our cube is great! You'll love it! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
pianogirl79 Posted April 12, 2013 Author Share Posted April 12, 2013 Well it's here! And despite the rain I couldn't wait to build it as soon as all the boexes arrived (hubby was gobsmacked at the quantity of kit but thankfully has not asked the total price yet!) 4 hours and 2 blistered thumbs later my cube and 3 extensions is all assembled and ready to go! So happy with it - looks fab : ) I'm already eyeing up the WIR next Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...