charly1979 Posted April 9, 2013 Share Posted April 9, 2013 My girls have just come home from their Easter Holidays at my mums. Annie and Clarabel were confined to an arc to protect them from any fights and Julian Anyway I have 5 lovesick girls who are missing Julian ( I think he was very loving ) so I thought Id give them some cake that was past its best, it was in a bag and I didn't check any further I dropped the contents in the run equalling 7 happy girls then I noticed the bag also had a cake wrapper in it and of course Prilly thought this was the ultimate find !!! dopey chicken the other 6 pecking away at cake whilst Im chasing Prilly who has the wrapper in her beak ... I can imagine the site wold have been very amusing to anyone watching Oh how I have missed the girls whilst they have been away Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mcfee2 Posted April 10, 2013 Share Posted April 10, 2013 That's brilliant! I can just imagine the fun you've been having Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
charly1979 Posted April 10, 2013 Author Share Posted April 10, 2013 They keep me entertained and I think my love for them stops me wanting anymore kids so that keeps hubby happy too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mcfee2 Posted April 10, 2013 Share Posted April 10, 2013 Mine are an admission that I'm too old for more kids... still cleaning up poo, but less answering back - hopefully Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
charly1979 Posted April 10, 2013 Author Share Posted April 10, 2013 Exactly though at time I do think mine are answering me back Annie is constantly having a sqwak at me. Marilyn tends be gobbing off at something and Isla well shes skitty so all sorts has her off on one and she isn't always that amused about cuddles but they have no choice in our family But they are sooooooooooo much fun I particularly love the way they come hurtling to the fence the moment they hear the door handle move the biggest problem for me is I can see them from the kitchen so often get distracted Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...