oneyolktoanother

Having a bad run of it

Wow - so jealous, I bet they are so much fun to keep.

Totally understand, me too, no kids so the chickens get all the attention! Nice to have them all to spoil isn't it :lol:

They are great sometimes does get you mad when moko bites the wallpaper :twisted: bit I am learning her!! Fingers crossed but on the other hand she's great I get kitchen roll and say go to the toilet and she says it to me but she does go!! She's still saying chiiiicken now :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Is Moko the only one that can talk?

I note from your signature that you have a buff Orpington. I have just put a post on about these as I am desperate to find chickens for the future that aren't as aggressive as mine. So far I have pekins on the list but am now looking at Orpingtons as I have heard they are very placid. How do you find your girl with the others?

Still laughing about Moko shouting chicken!!

:lol::lol::lol: Is Moko the only one that can talk?

I note from your signature that you have a buff Orpington. I have just put a post on about these as I am desperate to find chickens for the future that aren't as aggressive as mine. So far I have pekins on the list but am now looking at Orpingtons as I have heard they are very placid. How do you find your girl with the others?

Still laughing about Moko shouting chicken!!

Mokos talks the most non stop some of the others say a few words. My buff Bertha is lovely she is lovely a teddy bear and loves a cuddle. But does broody a couple of tea a year. I think you live local if you ever want to come and see her just me know :D

That's really kind of you - I might take you up on that.

I love my girls to bits, but they won't have any newbies in their pens they just pin them to the floor, stripping their feathers and I am hopeless - just can't take it. I would dearly love some that don't try to kill each other :lol:

I love my girls to bits, but they won't have any newbies in their pens they just pin them to the floor, stripping their feathers and I am hopeless - just can't take it. I would dearly love some that don't try to kill each other :lol:

I know it's very stressful, if you want to come over and see Bertha just let me know

Sorry i haven't been on couldn't bring myself to post daisy has been very poorly in and out of the house. She was havibg penicillin injections which didn't help just hurt her :( and she lost was losing 50 grams every two days really thought we were gonna lose her. But she has to stop in the house for 3 weeks as the warm seens to help her breathing and is back on baytril and in the last 2 days she has put 70 grams on i am so pleased and she has started eating again so fingers crossed