I have a mark 1 walk in run which i want to extend to give my girls more room. I've emailed omlet to ask for advice but thought I'd ask on here too in case anyone has experience of this issue!

I'm wondering if a mark 2 extension would work? Or better still does anyone in or near Bristol have a mark 1 extension to sell????

Thanks!

PS it's sooooooooooooo annoying when omlet 'upgrade' and stop selling the mark 1 stuff!!

Alice x

PS it's sooooooooooooo annoying when omlet 'upgrade' and stop selling the mark 1 stuff!!

Totally agree.

I need to do something with my run too as I'm fed up of clambering through the door and hoiking my leg over using my trouser leg, holding onto a bench and pulling myself in.

I'm not as bendy as I used to be.

Let us know how you get on.

Have you had any luck ?

We have my Omlet run butted up to a walk in wooden run.

For ages now, I have been struggling to get from one to the other but at the weekend hubby removed the end panel of the Omlet run and then made the wooden bit fit the shape of the Omlet roof.

This has given me a much bigger bit to get through - OK, I still can't walk from one to the other but it is much better than clambering.

I was just wondering if you could get a wooden run and do a similar sort of thing ?