Sharls

Looking for second hand Eglu cube or Go Up

Hi

I am looking for a for second hand Eglu cube or Go Up (wheels not essential).

I live in Petersfield Hampshire and would be looking at a 100 mile radius for collection although would consider courier if you were happy to package.

This will be our first time keeping chickens and I am keen to keep them as fox proof as possible. 

Regards

Hi Pingu0501

Thank you for replying but I have already purchased a second hand cube.

Luvachicken

Thank you for your interest, as above I now have a cube and am looking forward to getting our chickens in early June.

Hi.

Not sure if of interest if you have already got your chickens sorted AND I may be a bit too far away. But I have chickens that I am looking to rehome (they currently live in an Eglu Cube Mk1 so would be familiar with yours).
I have a four year old bantam Lavender Araucana (still laying), four two year old Laced Wyandottes (one each Buff, Blue, Gold and Silver) and a one year old Cream Legbar and a 'Brown' (breed unknown) - the latter two raised by the broody Silver Wyandotte last year. I should mention though that they are mainly summer layers, not too many eggs in the darker months. I am in Buckinghamshire (Aylesbury)?
Let me know if of interest (I am actively seeking homes for them so it would be first come, first served).

Many thanks

Hi, 

I have just seen this post and live in Liss (next to Petersfield, Hampshire). I’m looking for similar to Sharls below and it is the first time we will be keeping chickens too. 

If anyone has a second hand Eglu cube of Go Up, please do let me know. 

Thanks so much 

Emily 

On 3/6/2018 at 5:05 AM, Sharls said:

Hi

I am looking for a for second hand Eglu cube or Go Up (wheels not essential).

I live in Petersfield Hampshire and would be looking at a 100 mile radius for collection although would consider courier if you were happy to package.

This will be our first time keeping chickens and I am keen to keep them as fox proof as possible. 

Regards