KathrynR

Eglu cube on frame needed

Has anyone got an eglu cube on a stand they wish to sell. I have two new green eglu go ups, only recently purchased, both have their own frames. These have been brilliant to help bring together two flocks of three chicken in my run. However 4 of the chicken - the layers - have started sharing one go up leaving the two lowest in the pecking olrder and nervous on the own in the other coup at night. They've been trying to get into the coup at night with the other four but clearly not enough space. Looks like I need to buy the bigger omlet cube to help the integration and sell the Go Ups. Before buying a new cube I thought I'd ask if anyone has one to sell or even do a swap with a go up. I live on the Herefordshire/Gloucestershire border.

Thanks 

Edited by KathrynR
Wantyed to add my location

It might be rather optimistic to think buying a different coop will solve an integration issue. I would rather just wait it out and give them time. There is no problem in letting them decide for themselves where to sleep. People on here have had a whole flock squeeze in one single coop.

• Like 1