Chloew

Eglu go up 1M extension

Well, long story but we offered her £100 plus postage to get it to us. Feel slightly ripped off but we’d have spent that on petrol and time so feel a little better. There was a guy on Facebook marketplace selling one in rayleigh but he wasn’t very responsive and wanted it picking up. 

Edited by Heeleyboy

On 6/22/2019 at 12:03 PM, Heeleyboy said:

Well, long story but we offered her £100 plus postage to get it to us. Feel slightly ripped off but we’d have spent that on petrol and time so feel a little better. There was a guy on Facebook marketplace selling one in rayleigh but he wasn’t very responsive and wanted it picking up. 

I also saw that one and asked a while a go if he’d post lol. I’ve emailed Southmead again and she said she’ll look to see if she’s got another spare but I’m not holding out much hope! 

5 hours ago, Chloew said:

I also saw that one and asked a while a go if he’d post lol. I’ve emailed Southmead again and she said she’ll look to see if she’s got another spare but I’m not holding out much hope! 

Best of luck getting one. Maybe give her a call? I’ll keep an eye out too.

• Thanks 1