Hi, 

I'm interested to buy an ergo cube for my 3 chickens. 

I'm not sure to have understood. Is ergo cube sale with autodoor or is it an option? 

In fact, I've already an autodoor omlet. Could I install it on ergo cube? Must I have some accessories? Because I have put all the box and some accessories on the garbage... 

On 9/8/2021 at 10:54 AM, Tobago33 said:

Hi, 

I'm interested to buy an ergo cube for my 3 chickens. 

I'm not sure to have understood. Is ergo cube sale with autodoor or is it an option? 

In fact, I've already an autodoor omlet. Could I install it on ergo cube? Must I have some accessories? Because I have put all the box and some accessories on the garbage... 

It is a shame you may have thrown away some accessories as you probably would have needed them.

A Cube comes with it's own door but you can buy the autodoor to save you having to get up early to let them out or shut them back in.

You should hopefully have kept the autodoor itself and the timer pad with the flap, to attach to your run or house.

I'm not sure Omlet have their instructions on the website but there may be a youtube video somewhere explaining how to fit the door.

Did you already have an existing house to fit the door to and now you want to upgrade to a Cube ?

Hi, 

Thanks for your answer. 

Yes, I have a home made house for my chickens, with the omlet autodoor.

My questions :

1. Is eglu cube sale with an autodoor? I think no? 

2. Can I reuse my omlet autodoor easily with my future ergo cube? Must I use specific accessories? 

On 9/8/2021 at 3:18 PM, Tobago33 said:

1. Is eglu cube sale with an autodoor? I think no? 

You are correct. The cube already has it's own door fitted.

If you want to fit the autodoor, you leave the original cube door open.

2. Can I reuse my omlet autodoor easily with my future ergo cube? Must I use specific accessories? 

You can use your autodoor with any future purchase of an eglu cube.

I have an attachment kit for mine because I have an original Cube. 

It will depend on what Cube you buy as to what attachments you will need.