Rona

Santa in Dubai

Christmas piccies taken this afternoon in Dubai of my son playing Santa for the children in the hotel. I am so relieved he didn't fall off but very proud that he is able to do what he loves after being so ill last year. The building work across the water is the Jebel Ali Palm which IMO spoils a beautiful beach. Maybe it will look better when construction is finished. Don't know why the camel has such a geometric shaped throat, I will have to ask about that as I have never noticed it before. Hope they don't do something horrible to it but you can't be too sure out there.

onthebeach.jpg

Ryan1.jpg

Ryan2.jpg

Ooh, lovely sunshine - last Christmas day I was on the beach too :D

I'm expecting that next year I'll be spending Christmas in the sunshine as well, on the beach if I get my own way :wink: . The concept seems strange though, I'm yearning for some sunshine and those photos are fab, but somehow the whole concept of Christmas in the sunshine just seems wrong :shock: . Oh well, I've got 12 months to get accustomed to the idea, and those photos have just whetted my appetite for a bit of sun, sand and Santa :wink::D:D