Em275

Looking to buy a second hand catio

Hi, 

I am soon to be moving back in with parents for the next 6 months with 4 cats who LOVE being outside. However, I cannot let them outside at my parents house so I am looking to buy a catio to allow them some fresh air. They look perfect but they are price. Is anyone selling one second hand please? 

Hi you didn’t say where abouts you are in the UK.  I have a 2x2 outside walk in run I bought for my elderly cat to be safe in.  He is no longer with me so I don’t need it anymore.  It would need dismantling and collected but you are welcome to it.  I’m in Kent, near Ashford. 

Hi NG72, we’re looking for a cat run too for our newly adopted cat who can’t go outside. If Em275 doesn’t want/isn’t able to take yours I’d be really interested and able to drive over one day and dismantle/collect it, 
I’ll wait to hear,

thanks, 

Karen 

Hi Karen, do you mind if we give Em a bit more time to reply, it took five days before my reply to her was published.  I know it says I replied on the Tuesday but that didn’t show until Friday.  I don’t seem to have any photos of it but if you go on their website it’s the one that retails for £629.  It has the skirt and screw pegs.  If I don’t hear by Friday it’s yours, is that fair?  Look forward to hearing from you.  Ness

Hi Ness,

Thanks for your reply and yes of course, it’s only fair to wait. I’ve had a look on the website and it looks great, it would be wonderful if it does fall to us but I’ll wait till the weekend to see what happens,

all the best

Karen

Thanks Karen, that’s great.  Thank you for being understanding.  I’ll check Friday evening and if no message from Em I guess the way to go is to give you my email address then we can exchange mobile mobile numbers and make arrangements.  All the best Ness.