How frustrating!! Hope it turns up today, or is that tomorrow where you are? Hows the weather, are you covered in snow?

Mrs Bertie

The snow has finally melted we have one small lump at the top of the driveway and are to get some later tonight near daybreak should not amount to anything. Freezing rain and sleet forcasted for a few days next week. I called the bus company that is shipping my eglu this morning, they have no idea where it is right now. It is still very cold at night around 20 degrees F. with the wind it feels like 11 I hope the chickens don't get sick I hope the eglu arrives before they do or I will have 4 chickens in my downstairs bathroom until it does arrive. I have guests coming for Easter, they will have to share the bathroom with the chickens :shock:

We are 5 hours behind you in time.

IT's finally here looks like they dropped it, the box was ripped open and there are scratches on the eglu where it must have fallen out of onto the pavement. But it is here and works fine missing a roosting bar must have fallen out in transit will call Omlet tomorrow morning for a replacement.

IT's finally here looks like they dropped it, the box was ripped open and there are scratches on the eglu where it must have fallen out of onto the pavement. But it is here and works fine missing a roosting bar must have fallen out in transit will call Omlet tomorrow morning for a replacement.

How disappointing that it is damaged. Have you contacted the deliverers?