Couperman Posted March 18, 2008 Share Posted March 18, 2008 p.s. I'd give anything to be able to play by ear and improvise, that's a real skill you have, don't knock it! I didn't say I was any good at it! I do have a keyboard with fullsize keys and although they do have velocity style gadgetry they are not weighted the same as a piano. I mean if you hit the keys harder they are louder and even sound realistic ish. You have inspired me to dust it off now, well maybe soon! We have a few instruments kicking about, ie three acoustic guitars, a rather lovely but rarely played electric guitar, a fender bass, Cathy also has a violin somewhere and is currently learning clarinet and guitar. Good night, Kev. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted March 19, 2008 Share Posted March 19, 2008 I have TMJ and wear an NTI device at night. If I have a night where I don't wear it then I can guarantee a headache that doesn't really get touched by painkillers. Even with it I sometimes get a few days of the headache but before I got this device (I already had a different one!) I had a month with a pernanant headache. Its part of why I need braces but I havn't found a good orthodontist yet to get them done. Imagine waking up next to me I wear the NTI in my mouth and splint on my hands for the carpal tunnel - really attractive! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted March 19, 2008 Share Posted March 19, 2008 gosh, I'm surprised how many people on here suffer with it, it must be quite common eh? Still hurts this morning but again, not as bad as yesterday although it did get worse through the day yesterday so we'll see. We get my dad's test results later today so my little pain pales into comparison. catch you later. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hillfamily Posted March 19, 2008 Share Posted March 19, 2008 We get my dad's test results later today so my little pain pales into comparison. catch you later. Thinking of you today Justine...............sending (((big hugs and positive thoughts))) :D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted March 19, 2008 Share Posted March 19, 2008 thanks Pam. Mum doesn't want me to go to the hospital with them in case it's bad news, so I'm sitting here by the phone, stomach churning and chewing my nails Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...