Phosphorus

Have tried to put cube together

But have found that I am missing four flat small washers - they have given me an excess of large ones which I can't see what they should be for :roll:

Also missing some serrated washers and worst of all I cannot for the life of me find the two lid runners anywhere - wondering whether they fell out of a box somewhere with the courier (although not sure how).

Does a super glug and grub come with the cube as well - says so per brochure - those are missing from the boxes as well - although I do seem to have 20 rather than 10 egg boxes!

Still looks nice - managed to erect it on the patio only to realise that it is really heavy and will need both of us to get it up 3 little steps and up the garden to the run.

Boy am I ready to watch The Apprentice now!

Please someone reassure me that Omlet will be super efficient and sort all of this out quickly :cry: Love what I have seen of the cube but feeling a little miffed (only slightly) now and shattered. :?

Can't help with the washers sorry, but you should have had a glug and grub (even if you don't have the run). And you definitely need the roof runners! :? Ring Omlet first thing, they are most helpful and i'm sure they will sort it out for you. :D

Hi Phosporus

You have done really well to have done as much as you did. I'm sure Omlet will sort it out for you. You definitely need the grub and superglug, altho' the extra egg boxes are a bonus!! :lol:

btw I wouldn't have watched the Apprentice they are all plonkers (atleast the blokes team are! They all have fake tans). It will wind you up even more!!!!!! :roll::roll::roll:

Hope I am allowed to say Plonker on here (will probably get deleted by one of the mods!!)

XX

I'm shattered - still have all the washing up to do from dinner (put cube together before it got dark) - will do that and then watch the Pl***ers, it will make me cringe but reminds me why I no longer work in London in a suit - life is too short :wink:

James at Omlet is already sorting out my missing parts. Well impressed :D

oh Andrea, what a shame about the missing parts :( .

I hope it hasn't spoilt things too much for you, at least James appears to be on the case very quickly.

I'm counting down the hours now...Omlet van should arrive between 2-3pm, I can't wait!!! :D

Hope you have a better day tomorrow and btw, the washing up can wait . :lol: