Sammi J

Helloooooo!

Hello everyone. I'm back. I know you didn't even notice I wasn't around :!::!::!::shock:

Just to say hello and I have missed you all loads. I have had problems with my computer and my health but here I am. :wink:

I have spent the last FOUR days catching up with all the posts I have missed, gosh you have all been busy posting while I've been away. I will reply to some of them even though they are from awhile ago because I have not posted in ages and may have forgotten how to do it :!::?::roll:

Hope you are all well and I look forward to chatting with you all again and I'm going to get back to my daily visits me thinks. :roll::?:D

Take it easy.

Love

Sammi

-x- :mrgreen:

:D Hellooooo Sammi, Welcome back, of course we missed you! Just assumed you were busy. After all, your OH was away for a week, then he returned & you weren't on forum...just assumed you & OH had a very lot of catching up to do. :shock:

Aren't computers annoying....do you mind if I use your topic a mo....I've just been without internet for a couple of days & suffering withdrawal symptoms already! Was going to write to Lesley tomorrow to explain but just got back on line. It may well be temporary though & go again any minute.

So, if you don't hear from me, its the computer! :evil::twisted:

There must have been tons to read Sammi, I'm off to read your messages now while broadband still works.

8) Hi Sammi ... you were missed, along with the funny man with the gun avatar. :lol::lol::lol: .

:shock:It's a Shillelagh, not a gun. :roll: How many times do I have to say that..moan, moan, grumble, grumble, moan. :?:lol::lol::wink:

Just assumed you were busy. After all, your OH was away for a week, then he returned & you weren't on forum...just assumed you & OH had a very lot of catching up to do.
Well sheila, you may have been alittle right, I was busy for a day or two!...catching up on news. :shock::oops:

It has taken me so long to catch up on all the forum postings, I really must never leave it this long between visits ever again!!! :?

Nice to be back.

Love Sammi

-x- :mrgreen: