Jamesw

werid noises

one saturday I was having breakfast when this loud squarking noise boomed out I thought the neighbers dog might of broken but it hadn`t. Onion and sage were sitting in the garden and onion was making the loud squarking noise and we gave her a grape and she stopped ate it and started again then she stopped then started. What do you think caused it.

(blue eglu)

PP onion !egg!

(white chicken) sage !egg! Jamesw

lol-mine are called Sage & Onion too...great minds think alike...! :dance:

Sage my 'Miss Peppepot' made that particular squaking noise when i first got them and she spied nextdoors cat sitting on garage roof so i guess its an alarm call.They're fine now though with their cat.

I really thought we had an attack yesterday morning,I ran up the garden hoe in hand to hit the attacker,not a soul in sight,then again this morning I thought we had a cockerel crowing,but it ws just Betty letting all the neighbours know that she had laid her egg at 7.00 on sunday morning,she was also doing something strange, when she walked out in to the run she was picking up bits of twig and straw and throwing them over her back,any ideas :?: