Jules. Posted June 7, 2008 Share Posted June 7, 2008 At the moment they are selling Taylor of Old Bond Street No 1 Natural Shampoo for 49p for 250ml, 99p for 500ml ( RRR so they say £12.99!) I have got some, & it's really lovely, very pink, & smells of peppermint Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charlottechicken Posted June 7, 2008 Share Posted June 7, 2008 Well done Jules, what a find I love Home Bargains, you never know what you will find there (I got cheap mealworms once) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KateP Posted June 7, 2008 Share Posted June 7, 2008 Will have to go in there and see if there is any left next week. OH loves Home Bargains. He goes there in his lunch hour and always comes home with some 'bargain'. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted June 8, 2008 Author Share Posted June 8, 2008 Hee Hee Where I work there is a huge HB across the road- I always pop in there on my lunch & come out with loads of stuff- and sometimes not even the thing I went in for. It makes going home on the bus with bulging bags interesting. Claire I get my mealworms from there, not too sure about the weight of them but they last quite long for a £1.99 price tag Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...