quickcluck Posted June 23, 2008 Share Posted June 23, 2008 Hi guys.. Called Omlet today to change from a green eglu to purple cube after much indepth debate on here (steve you have ALOT to answer for ) I was hoping that the delievery date of 19th of july would stick, but alas they said the 5th august.... BUT THEN the lovely Vivian worked her magic and it's coming on the 10th July!!! Yay for me. Still can't get the chooks until 26th july as we've a short break in the middle, but gives us loads of time to get it all set up, paved and looking lovely for my lovelies!!! Plus we can get 6 now!!! Very excited in our house! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steve. Posted June 23, 2008 Share Posted June 23, 2008 Moi? Congrats! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
quickcluck Posted June 23, 2008 Author Share Posted June 23, 2008 Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh YES!!!! Will take me more than half a bottle of archers to pay for this one! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
alison Posted June 23, 2008 Share Posted June 23, 2008 This is so not fair!! Perhaps I should ring up and see if they have an earlier delivery date! Every body else is jumping ahead of me - I sound like a spoilt chiild, but I want my chooks so my minded children can see them before we break up on the 11th. Alison Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted June 23, 2008 Share Posted June 23, 2008 congrats quickcluck Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Electricbarbarella Posted June 29, 2008 Share Posted June 29, 2008 I am very jealous, i fel like I have been waiting so long I am going to explode or eggspolde, mine is due on the 11th july. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted June 29, 2008 Share Posted June 29, 2008 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...