Hen Time Posted July 1, 2008 Share Posted July 1, 2008 Sorry if this is a silly and perhaps naive question .. but I am new to the forum, how does everyone add the chicks and other characters to their signature please I need a chicken, a cube, a dog, cat and fish - is this possible?? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cate in NZ Posted July 1, 2008 Share Posted July 1, 2008 Hi Hen time. Welcome to the forum Can I direct you to ....this...... thread in FAQ which gives you instructions on how to add signatures. Sorry, it's just a bit easier than me typing it all out again....too lazy to do that this morning Do post again if you have any problems or drop me a PM and I'll help if I can Unfortunately our signature icons are limited, so there's no fish in there for sure, and I'm pretty certain no cats, but there is a range of chickens, eglus and cubes in different colours. A few clever people have added their own personally designed icons as well as the standard ones, but I'm far too much of a technonumpty to be able to advise you on how to do that Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hen Time Posted July 1, 2008 Author Share Posted July 1, 2008 Thats great - thank you ... I tried looking for a Q&A but couldn't find one ... I will have a quick play now ... before I watch Big Brother!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted July 1, 2008 Share Posted July 1, 2008 Hello Sarah, welcome to the forum . I look forward to seeing your new signature (when BB's finished ). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hen Time Posted July 1, 2008 Author Share Posted July 1, 2008 Well I was so keen to ensure my signature was ok ... that I had to finish it!! And now off to watch BB - when I have chickens in my life perhaps I will say goodbye to BB ! Anyhow - thanks for your help ... and I hope you like my signature If you know how to do a cat and a dog please do let me know! Thanks Sarah [/b] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted July 1, 2008 Share Posted July 1, 2008 Lovely . Well done . Just thinking I might have a play about with more pictures for my sig. Will let you know if I have any luck . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted July 1, 2008 Share Posted July 1, 2008 Well, do you like my new dog ? I got him from here. There are some nice fishy ones too! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Keanie Bean Posted July 2, 2008 Share Posted July 2, 2008 Oh I see what you mean about the fish. They are great. I was tempted by the bart simpson moonie. But I choose to add a bit of colour instead. Sarah.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Louise Posted July 2, 2008 Share Posted July 2, 2008 Go into the section named animals there is a great chicken one but it is huge Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted July 2, 2008 Share Posted July 2, 2008 That colourful line is great . (Not sure if my manic doggie will bug me after a while . I may have to change it for a more sedate breed .) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Keanie Bean Posted July 2, 2008 Share Posted July 2, 2008 I'm getting bored with my avatar at the moment especiall as the ginger chicken Fenn died some time ago. I just havent found a good replacement yet. Sarah.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
little cluckers Posted July 2, 2008 Share Posted July 2, 2008 Oh these are brilliant- thank you, I've now added Rosie to my signature! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Keanie Bean Posted July 2, 2008 Share Posted July 2, 2008 Sarah.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mutrix Farmers Posted July 2, 2008 Share Posted July 2, 2008 Well, do you like my new dog ? I got him from here. There are some nice fishy ones too! Love the dog ANH, hope Riley isn't as manic!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hen Time Posted July 4, 2008 Author Share Posted July 4, 2008 Well, do you like my new dog ? I got him from here. There are some nice fishy ones too! Thank you very much - this is fantastic and I shan't play with my signature any longer!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hen Time Posted July 4, 2008 Author Share Posted July 4, 2008 Oh these are brilliant- thank you, I've now added Rosie to my signature! Love the spider - he looks cute Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...