Egluntyne

Whats wrong with her?

The fact that she is tucking her head under hew wing and not moving about much means that she is rather poorly.

I'd be inclined to take her to the vet.

Has she been wormed recently? That can prevent them from laying.

Also checking for lice and mites might be a good idea.

My Nicky has been like this for a while, Scrambled... I've tried worming with Flubenvet, I've also used a treatment for ticks/lice and so on, and put that citracidal (or, as you said, whatever it is called :) ) in their water... I had no 'health' products for my chooks before, now the kitchen window ledge looks like a chicken pharmacy...

My hen is still no better though, and it's now two weeks since she started being unwell... she is no worse, moves around a bit, eats, drinks, but otherwise just stands there... if I let her out in the garden she walks around a little now, but still not like the other girls. I'm going to take her to the vet, as I feel I've tried everything I could try at home, and can't especially feel anything wrong with her crop, or any hard egg inside, though I'm no handling expert so maybe there is something I haven't noticed...

I hope your hen perks up soon... flubenvet definitely won't do any harm...