Electricbarbarella Posted July 10, 2008 Share Posted July 10, 2008 And I haven't even got my chooks, never mind any eggs, she said If I bring my box back can I have them for 80p, me reply, if you don't bring your box back you can carry them home in your pockets. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steph101 Posted July 11, 2008 Share Posted July 11, 2008 I don't charge for mine, but bear in mind that free range organic eggs are currently going for a whopping £2.45 for six in Waitrose! Yes, that's right SIX, not twelve! And they are still not as good as eggs from someone's back garden. Mind you, now I see the effort that goes into laying each egg, I actually believe that's good value; look at what people are willing to pay for cigarettes! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted July 11, 2008 Share Posted July 11, 2008 Golly. I charge £1 for 4, or £1.50 for 6. The money goes to a girl who lives in South America that we sponsor. I mostly give them away......I like to do so Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted July 11, 2008 Share Posted July 11, 2008 80p! She's having a laff. £1.50 is reasonable, and anyone of a recycling ilk would give you back the box anyway. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ange1 Posted July 14, 2008 Share Posted July 14, 2008 Egluntine, is that £1.50 for 6 eggs? I was wondering on what to ask for for four? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steve. Posted July 14, 2008 Share Posted July 14, 2008 Egluntine, is that £1.50 for 6 eggs? I was wondering on what to ask for for four? £1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ange1 Posted July 14, 2008 Share Posted July 14, 2008 I was thinking of a £1 Steve, as it's easy to hand over a £1 whereas if I ask 80p I'll have to start carrying around change! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...