Imogen

Big Brother

Sorry on the whole hate it. I can see how it can become interestingand addictive and I'm not judging anyone, it just doesn't do it for me in that it appeals to the parts of me that I'd rather not admit exist, so I stay away from it.

Oooh bit deep for me, sorry

Trish, I absolutely agree with what you say. I really didn't want to watch the thing but caught one of the Big Brother's Little Brother shows while I was bored and got sucked in. It's so strange - you can't stand the people but feel compelled to see what they are doing! I am not getting into that trap again! The people they choose are just so awfully obnoxious too :roll: ! I only saw the second and bits of the third series.

Not this time, oh no - no way!!!

Well - I got back at 1 'o' clock this morning and I didn't expect my first post to be about BB!

We've missed the beginning and will take the chance to keep away from it. I have to agree with Trish and Kate - it sucks you in and then I waste so much time watching. I'd rather spend the time on here instead :D

i can understand how people do get hooked, but its not for me.we saw some of the first one as they were going in, and it just seemed like a lot of silly people desperate for 5 minutes of fame! no doubt it will be on sometimes (teenage daughter almost certainly will think some of the men are 'fit') but if you add up all the hours people will watch over the next 13 weeks thats an awful lot of time that could have been spent in so many more rewarding ways! :D

I'm afraid i hate it and most reality TV. However I did watch the going in show as there was a young lad who works here who has given up his job to go and work in Ibiza for the summer but we weren't so sure so we watched it anyway and he isn't in there thank goodness he is just about daft enough to do something like that :lol: