Seagazer

Missing cat - when should I panic?

owwwwww that is sooo sad seagazer and babraj its horrible when a pet goes missing :cry: my 2 cats both left and never came back but that was about 7 yrs ago ahahha but now my dad is allergic soo we cant get cats ooh your tiles are the same as mine hehehehehe (nightmare when your goldon labrador is casting agggg :twisted: )

aaron :)

Luckily re the tiles I don't have that problem as Cookie doesn't shed hair unless I've brushed her, thank goodness. Its just that they show all the crumbs etc on the floor and never, ever looks clean!

I was worried a couple of years ago that YS was allergic to the animals as he has year round rhinitis but luckily his tests came back negative on cats and dogs :lol:

so glad he is back safe and sound, I really should check this area of the forum more.. sorry!

I had a black cat with white fluff out her ears when we first got our house together.. called Fluffy named by the Blue Cross where we got her.. I think on naming day they were not feeling very imaginative. :?

She went missing and I poster-ed and rung everywhere and a few weeks later she was found the other side of Cambridge in a small village ( a long way) :shock: and handed into the blue cross.. :clap: they rang me and said, the chances of it being her would be slim but would I come and check, I walked into the run and she pounced on me! :shock::lol:

The man said.. no doubt about that then.. :lol: One thing after this, every one of my animals since then have been micro chipped. But that was MOONS ago so it wasn't as common back then.

Fluffy went on to disappear when I was heavily pregnant with first child and I walked the streets looking for her again to no avail. I hope she found a nice warm lap. :(

Dave is a gorgeous name and I would love to see his kitten photo :)