Cyber Chook

Elderly guinea pig - can anyone help?

I'm wondering if anyone has an indoor guinea pig cage that I could beg, borrow or buy? My sweet little piggie Bea is all on her own since her sister Bean died on Christmas Day 2006, and she's got a growth which is making her lose weight and generally look like her time is coming soon. I'd like to keep her in the house for the next few weeks, or however long she's got, so she gets a bit more TLC and company.

I'm in North London, and I could collect it within a radius of about 30 miles, like Oxford, Hertfordshire, Essex etc, and also I go to Suffolk a lot, so if anyone has one and lives in the Ipswich/Saxmundham/Framlingham sort of area that would also be fine.

I'm very fond of my funny little pig :( (well, she's really my daughter's, but kind of mine in my mind, and guess who's ended up looking after her). I could return the cage or pass it on once it's not needed any more.

Caroline

Hi Caroline I do have an indoor cage but no practical means of getting it to you. Perhaps you could use a plastic toy box or something similar, so long as you can rig up her water bottle. They don't need too much exercise space when they're getting on a bit. It's probably more important that she's snuggly and warm and out of the cold. Allison