beach chick Posted November 6, 2008 Share Posted November 6, 2008 sorry, just had to write that! anyway, here's the issue: I've noticed that about 3 of my girls have quite pooey bottoms at the moment. they've been wormed about 3 weeks ago with Flubenvet, so I dont think it's that. any ideas? I dont usually give them bokashi because when I tried it they just picked the pellets out and left the bran... but they look rather unattractive. thanks in advance for any advice. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted November 6, 2008 Share Posted November 6, 2008 Try them on it again, but mix it into a porridge with some pellets and live yoghurt Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
beach chick Posted November 6, 2008 Author Share Posted November 6, 2008 excellent, another excuse to visit wigglywigglers! thanks Claret. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted November 6, 2008 Share Posted November 6, 2008 I'd get them on an exclusion diet; no veggies or fruit, just pellets, ACV in the water, Bokashi, live yoghurt. Usually works a treat Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
beach chick Posted November 6, 2008 Author Share Posted November 6, 2008 well they're on no treats at the mo coz of Mum feeding them nothing but corn for a week; maybe its a late reaction to that (tho we've been home since sun). will put live yog on list for tomorrow; ACV - citricidal? and order bokashi tonight too. thanks again! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...