ClaireG Posted December 17, 2008 Share Posted December 17, 2008 I am not in the least I hope you get to cook your mincepies later and that James enjoys his pizza. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted December 17, 2008 Share Posted December 17, 2008 It's good to see him getting excited about food Pengy Will he make his own pizza? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted December 17, 2008 Share Posted December 17, 2008 It's beeeeoooooootiful . Gorgeous colour . I agree Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 17, 2008 Share Posted December 17, 2008 It's good to see him getting excited about food Pengy Will he make his own pizza? eerrrrmmmm he didn't get to make his own pizza - although he made one in his own Aga using his own pizza paddle (the cupboard next to the aga that has no front on and a spatula!) using some play doh. He helps put the pizza together but then I had a little trouble with the paddle and ruined the first one - Aga door was open and he was too close so he got shouted at He ran off to Gran and told her he wants a nicer Mummy Fortunately I had another lot of pizza dough and I rolled the second one thicker and put more flour on the paddle and it cooked beautifully! Of course that was MY pizza dough so I got Aga toast instead. Heres the Pizza! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted December 17, 2008 Share Posted December 17, 2008 Oh well, you got there in the end. I'm sure that it just needs seasoning like a frying pan. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 17, 2008 Share Posted December 17, 2008 Yeah we got there - we are a bit tetchy at the moment, we are off on holiday on Sunday, Mum's cat Poppy is sick and I'm having to poke pills into her - risking life and limb and TBH she still doesn't seem right. She is quite old but apparently in good health although she has a UTI which is giving her gyp and a thyroid condition - hence all the pills. So we have a million and one things to do and then tonight I've got a flat tyre - huge nail in it but pumped it up and got it home but we will have to get someone round to sort it out tomorrow, I can't use the spare as it's one of those space saver ones and I need to fill up with luggage and go to Gatwick on Sunday. I can take Mums car to work tomorrow as she just got a new one and still has her old one, lucky really but we can't take either of them on holiday as the boots are too small (a Prius and a KA!) Still my kitchen is warm and I've baked a load of mince pies too - once I worked out I should have them in the roasting oven not the baking oven! Oh and the Aga is missing it's shelves, we didn't realise until it was all unpacked and put together and the lovely lady we bought it from has now found them and is sending them, fortunately the Aga roastin trays fit on the runners and I was able to use them as shelves. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bassett Posted December 17, 2008 Share Posted December 17, 2008 What a lovely Aga, the colour is lovely. I'm very envious!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...