Aggienator

Footprints in the snow

The snow was great for spotting which wildlfe visited the site. We had fox and badger. The badger prints led to the sett on the boundary which we knew was there but didn't know which entrance they used (one on our side of the fence or on the bank next door). We also found rabbit which we thought had all died due to myximitosis being introduced by a neighbour! (dreadful person).

Fortunately no prints round the girls run.

Anyone know how to reference a picture on Picasa :? ?

It is easier if you use Firefox as with Firefox all you need to do is right click the image and select the Copy Image Location menu choice. You then, in your post click on the Img button at the top of the 'Post a reply' page and paste (Ctrl + V) the image location in between the square brackets ][ so it would look something likes this paste_your_image_location_here.

If you use Internet Explorer then right click the image and select properties and then copy and paste (Ctrl + C then Ctrl + V to paste) the image's location from the Address section of the properties box. You just need to click the the right of the http:// text and drag across until you get to the end of the address which usually ends .JPG

I have just tried this using both of the above to a Picasa Album I have and here is the image using IE7

IMG_2155.JPG

I have just added a screen shot of the properties box so you can see what I am talking about!

I hope this helps.

Copy%20%26%20paste%20image%20properties.jpg

H :D

Edited by Guest

I thought cat too.....but best to be on the safe side....and you reall cant tell from the photos

I leave mine to roam all day when Im out, but our labrador, in his fancy new "barbour"type winter jacket is out with them.....well he could be asleep in his new wooden kennel....but he loves to chase any cat that dares come in the garden, or unsuspecting squirrel, so I'm sure they'd be ok....

he's love to chase a fox Im sure...!!