marti1066

Mad for Custard creams!!

Dear All,

always trying to find something else that the girls enjoy the latest delicacy are custard creams !!, they are mad for them, well its either that or more pasta, museli or cat food!.

I have decided to make a run around the eglu tomorrow, been to homebase and brought my bark and log roll. They have made such a mess of the grass terrible bald patches, hopefully the grass will grow back, but enough is enough, I am very found of them but they have ruined my front garden.

If any one has any photos of a basic bark/log roll eglu enclosure can they emai a photol on the forum. I have a feeling mine will be a bit wobbly! not sure how to get straight lines when the ground is uneven.

Do you think the girls will get used to standing on bark?, guess within a few days they will dig this up, ha ha!! ............

(whiterabbit) Wish me luck!

marti

x

Hello Marti, Put a stick in ground at four corner and tie string to them. Then you can follow the straight lines.

They will love the bark as it has insects in it and will dig in it but you can rake it over. Have fun and a hot bath ready for when you are done. :D

hi,

many thanks for that, its a great idea. I did have ago today the lines were very wobbly, the more I looked at it the more it annoyed me, guess I know what I will be doing next weekend.

Whoever said moving the eglu around was easy I have to disagre, especially with the extension on it, I wonder if omlet will design a base on wheels!.

Will update you once I have built the log roll surround.

kindest regards,

marti

:dance: