A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted May 1, 2009 Share Posted May 1, 2009 I didn't like them plain so I used enamel (airfix kit) paint to jazz them up. They are for camping and go with my melamine plates. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted May 1, 2009 Share Posted May 1, 2009 cath kidson eat your heart out! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted May 2, 2009 Share Posted May 2, 2009 Wow what a great idea! We have some melamine mugs for camping, but I would prefer enamel! Even better if they can be customised like that Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted May 4, 2009 Share Posted May 4, 2009 what a great idea! I love them!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted May 4, 2009 Share Posted May 4, 2009 They look super. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...