chick wiggle Posted May 3, 2009 Share Posted May 3, 2009 Does anyone else feel guilty been on here for hours while OH is sat there twiddling thumbs? At the moment I dont feel too bad as he is watching George Gently (Yawn!) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted May 3, 2009 Share Posted May 3, 2009 (edited) Mine is XBoxing as we speak We are both in the living room with the dog, all silent I love married life, the bond and great communication we have with each other knows no beginnings! Edited May 3, 2009 by Guest Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
katieadams Posted May 3, 2009 Share Posted May 3, 2009 Mine is drawing up a building design (he's an architect doing yet another bit of his qualification ) and watching the snooker - the snooker!! Is there anything more boring than that??? Do I feel guilty? Not a jot Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted May 3, 2009 Author Share Posted May 3, 2009 Glad to know Im not the only one Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted May 3, 2009 Author Share Posted May 3, 2009 Not guilt, but will wish you all a good night as I have to watch chris moyles quiz night! I am the one who likes him, contraversial i know, but somebody has too! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted May 3, 2009 Share Posted May 3, 2009 My DH was watching the snooker and we now have the news on - what exciting lives we lead Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
katieadams Posted May 3, 2009 Share Posted May 3, 2009 My DH was watching the snooker and we now have the news on - what exciting lives we lead :lol: At least you got a change - we still have the snooker on Think I'll go to bed, it's not getting turned over until match of the day if I know my husband, and he'll more than likely be up until the early hours designing this building !! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aggienator Posted May 3, 2009 Share Posted May 3, 2009 Well, I'm sitting here forumming while OH starts her next assessed pice for her degree But I've just run her a bath, so it's time for bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted May 3, 2009 Share Posted May 3, 2009 Him Indoors actually went to the snooker on Friday. That is 4 hours of his life that he won't get back. *tuts* Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted May 4, 2009 Share Posted May 4, 2009 We've also been 'watching' the snooker Or at least OH snores through it then wakes up just as I get up to turn the TV over and says 'I'm watching that' SUCH a good job I have the forum to turn to Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
katieadams Posted May 4, 2009 Share Posted May 4, 2009 Him Indoors actually went to the snooker on Friday. That is 4 hours of his life that he won't get back. *tuts* At least you didn't have to watch it then Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted May 4, 2009 Share Posted May 4, 2009 True enough. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...