Helly Welly Posted June 11, 2009 Share Posted June 11, 2009 What if we were born knowing exactly how long we would live for? What if apartheid had never ended? What if a country's boundaries were real lines on the face of the Earth? What if Star Trek comes true? (Please, i really want replicators ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 11, 2009 Share Posted June 11, 2009 ....What if Star Trek comes true? (Please, i really want replicators ) I'd be transporting myself to New York, to Paris and back again in time for tea! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sheilaz Posted June 11, 2009 Share Posted June 11, 2009 ...and what if...I didn't have the tea ready? You've just reminded me; What if every time we spoke, it came out in rhyme? (Silly, I know, but it happens all the time). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted June 11, 2009 Share Posted June 11, 2009 What if...........it was the men who had the babies? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yorkshire Pudding Posted June 11, 2009 Author Share Posted June 11, 2009 Thanks everyone -you lot are stars! I have forwarded all the suggestions to my colleague and he says he now has so many to choose from, it won't matter if no-one else on the staff submits any ideas or not! He then asked me where all the ideas came from and I told him 'my chicken friends'. He went . I forget that not everyone knows about chickens.... Now he thinks I'm a mad chicken woman. What if the answer really is 42? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted June 11, 2009 Share Posted June 11, 2009 What if the answer really is 42? I have always assumed it is Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...