Pecky Paula Posted June 4, 2009 Share Posted June 4, 2009 Hi everyone, Heard this is a great forum for chicken info. I now have 9 ex batts, 3 I got from a Little Hen Rescue recently and 6 I got from the bhwt and Ive had for a year now.Theyre all poorlies from rescues, 3 have had broken legs, 1 has breathing problems and 1 is completely blind in 1 eye. 1 of the newbies couldnt walk when I got her 2 wks ago but is doing much better now shes on antibiotics. Ill keep you updated on her progress. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted June 4, 2009 Share Posted June 4, 2009 Hello Peula. Welcome to the forum. Have moved your post to the 'Chickens' Section where it will get more viewings. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted June 4, 2009 Share Posted June 4, 2009 Hi and welcome This forum is very good for advice, I've learned loads from it Good to hear you took on ex batts, well done Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted June 4, 2009 Share Posted June 4, 2009 Welcome to the forum, Pecky Paula . Well done for rescuing so many needy girls . Any chance of some photos ? We love before and after pictures! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
quickcluck Posted June 5, 2009 Share Posted June 5, 2009 Hi Paula! Welcome to the forum YOu are right of course there's a never ending source of info on here! Pics would be great, we all love to see how well they are doing Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pecky Paula Posted June 6, 2009 Author Share Posted June 6, 2009 I'd love to show you all some photos as Ive taken loads but dont know yet how to put them on the forum! Praps my 13 yr old might help me! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted June 6, 2009 Share Posted June 6, 2009 Hi Paula and welcome I dont know where i would be without all the help and advice i get from here. Cant wait to see some piccies Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sandyhas3chucks Posted June 6, 2009 Share Posted June 6, 2009 helloo and wellcome. you won't ever regret coming here All the support you could wish for I too have disabled girls. very time consuming... how are the intro's going, there is loads of advice here. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 6, 2009 Share Posted June 6, 2009 Hi Paula You sound like you are busy with the rehoming and nursing, I had no idea(& didnt think I was that naive that they have broken legs too ..that is dreadful)! I would love to do this and am going to when I get my eglu Good luck yes I am sure your 13 year old will do the techno photos(I have to get mine to) indie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...