esta Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 Heyy everybody, We have just rescued a guinea fowl that was going to be killed for meat at our local butchers, and it ended up tryin to get in with our chickens. I was wondering names for the little girl Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cluckbok Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 Oh wow how cool a little guinea fowl! "Lucky" springs to mind, OH suggests "Gladys". Are you gonna get her a little friend of her own make and model? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cluckbok Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 P.S. Sure I would have done the same thing, I couldn't have beared that, her going to the butchers! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
emily95 Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 How fantastic! Hmm, Geraldine? Gaynor? Emily xxx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
esta Posted June 10, 2009 Author Share Posted June 10, 2009 Thanks guys great names keep them coming x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HENthusiastic Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 Picture please!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
esta Posted June 10, 2009 Author Share Posted June 10, 2009 Henthusiastic, ill try and put one on my gallery to view it there if thats ok xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HENthusiastic Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 That would be good. I'm in the process of researching guinea fowl to see if I want to get some. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
esta Posted June 10, 2009 Author Share Posted June 10, 2009 There we are its on there everyone if yuh want to see it look at my gallery!! :D xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cluckbok Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 Arrr she's cute, now I've seen her I'd call her "Dotty". Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HENthusiastic Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 Or Dorothy for SUndays! Shes very pretty. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 Or dotty Lotty - I presume she is the normal dotty coloured? Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...