gooner.girl

Football Chat

I will be by Sunday then you'll get a wallop you sexist pig! :wink:

Nahh.. you've got it wrong there, Helen! Bolton are the walloping thugs.. "Ooops, word censored!"nal are the trippy-trotty silky-skilled butter-wouldn't-melt-in-my-mouth types...

surely??

:wink:

Phil

PS don't set the dolphin on me...

Nahh.. you've got it wrong there, Helen! Bolton are the walloping thugs.. "Ooops, word censored!"nal are the trippy-trotty silky-skilled butter-wouldn't-melt-in-my-mouth types...

surely??

Well Phil, maybe the players are but noones ever described me as a 'butter wouldn't melt in my mouth' type... Can't think why... :wink: Really i'm an :angel: but noone believes me :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Here's the BWFC ladies - see they won a plate last season... (they're just off inside to wash it up, I think...)

0,,1004~2910147,00.jpg

it's a very shiny one...

0,,1004~2910150,00.jpg

8)

Phil

(they're just off inside to wash it up, I think...)

Phil! :twisted: You watch your step.

Although actually some women footballers can be a bit butch, i know its a stereotype but its true...

Last season, before i went to Henfield i played for my village, Lindfield - my younger brother came along to watch quite often and declared the players 'well fit' , however i had to change teams when Lindfield moved training to a tuesday which i couldn't do, this season, and at my new team there are several players who are very big & strong. Some are very scary. I only weigh 7 and a half stone and get clattered by massive defenders every time i play... I have to use my pace rather then my strength to get anywhere... I spend the rest of the week recovering from bruises inflicted on me by defenders who weigh twice as much as me :?:(

I've just looked it up. It was Valerenga....not Tromso - even though I've seen both....and both are norwegian teams. Didnt realise Carew was norwegian himself. He must have been very young when I 1st saw him, cos he still looks a young'un now. :shock:

It was Tore Andre Flo who played for Tromso....Ahh, Flo - that takes me back......memories... :D

john obi mikel is also norwegian.......hope Carew is a better buy than that muppet Martin :wink:

I am rambling on a bit tonight........arent I?! :oops:

John is 27! So just about to reach his prime hopefully! It'll be interesting to see if he takes the number 10 shirt which is obviously vacant after Baros' departure. If young signs tomorrow aswell. We'll have made 3 positive signings!

Tore Andre Flo is that the lanky plank playing for Leeds United! :lol::wink:

Its always great when you have a new signing! Come on "Ooops, word censored!"ne, get your cheque book out!

It is, no matter who the player I always seem to sing their name for a few hours! :lol: I love checking up to see all the specualation in the Transfer Windows.

Helen- I think you've got more chance of winning the league than you signing anyone! Same old "Ooops, word censored!"nal...

John is 27! So just about to reach his prime hopefully! It'll be interesting to see if he takes the number 10 shirt which is obviously vacant after Baros' departure. If young signs tomorrow aswell. We'll have made 3 positive signings!

Tore Andre Flo is that the lanky plank playing for Leeds United! :lol::wink:

yes I know, he's getting on a bit now though, he's 33.

Was pretty good back in the chelsea olden days. The Crouch of the 90's :lol:

I don't think we need to sign anyone really.... I mean, i can't see anyone else getting into our first team. I do rate Carew - ypu've got yourself a good player there Martin!

You send Freddie our way and we'll send Jlloyd Samuel over to you! Villa could get good at this swapping business!